Nestle Toll House Cookie Cake was uploaded at April 12, 2018 at 9:06 am. It is posted on the Home category. Nestle Toll House Cookie Cake is tagged with Nestle Toll House Cookie Cake, Nestle, Toll, House, Cookie, Cake..
Nestlenes•tle (nes′əl),USA pronunciation v., -tled, -tling.
- to lie close and snug, like a bird in a nest;
snuggle or cuddle.
- to lie or be located in a sheltered spot;
be naturally or pleasantly situated: a cottage nestling in a pine grove.
- to make or have a nest.
- to make one's home;
settle in a home.
- to settle or ensconce snugly: He nestled himself into the hay for a short nap.
- to put or press confidingly or affectionately: She nestled her head on his shoulder.
- to provide with or settle in a nest, as a bird.
Tolltoll1 (tōl),USA pronunciation n.
- a payment or fee exacted by the state, the local authorities, etc., for some right or privilege, as for passage along a road or over a bridge.
- the extent of loss, damage, suffering, etc., resulting from some action or calamity: The toll was 300 persons dead or missing.
- a tax, duty, or tribute, as for services or use of facilities.
- a payment made for a long-distance telephone call.
- (formerly, in England) the right to take such payment.
- a compensation for services, as for transportation or transmission.
- grain retained by a miller in payment for grinding.
- to collect (something) as toll.
- to impose a tax or toll on (a person).
- to collect toll;
Househouse (n., adj. hous;v. houz),USA pronunciation n., pl. hous•es (hou′ziz),USA pronunciation v., housed, hous•ing, adj.
- a building in which people live;
residence for human beings.
- a household.
- (often cap.) a family, including ancestors and descendants: the great houses of France; the House of Hapsburg.
- a building for any purpose: a house of worship.
- a theater, concert hall, or auditorium: a vaudeville house.
- the audience of a theater or the like.
- a place of shelter for an animal, bird, etc.
- the building in which a legislative or official deliberative body meets.
- (cap.) the body itself, esp. of a bicameral legislature: the House of Representatives.
- a quorum of such a body.
- (often cap.) a commercial establishment;
business firm: the House of Rothschild; a publishing house.
- a gambling casino.
- the management of a commercial establishment or of a gambling casino: rules of the house.
- an advisory or deliberative group, esp. in church or college affairs.
- a college in an English-type university.
- a residential hall in a college or school;
- the members or residents of any such residential hall.
- a brothel;
- a variety of lotto or bingo played with paper and pencil, esp. by soldiers as a gambling game.
- Also called parish. [Curling.]the area enclosed by a circle 12 or 14 ft. (3.7 or 4.2 m) in diameter at each end of the rink, having the tee in the center.
- any enclosed shelter above the weather deck of a vessel: bridge house; deck house.
- one of the 12 divisions of the celestial sphere, numbered counterclockwise from the point of the eastern horizon.
- bring down the house, to call forth vigorous applause from an audience;
be highly successful: The children's performances brought down the house.
- clean house. See clean (def. 46).
- dress the house, [Theat.]
- to fill a theater with many people admitted on free passes;
paper the house.
- to arrange or space the seating of patrons in such a way as to make an audience appear larger or a theater or nightclub more crowded than it actually is.
- keep house, to maintain a home;
manage a household.
- like a house on fire or afire, very quickly;
with energy or enthusiasm: The new product took off like a house on fire.
- on the house, as a gift from the management;
free: Tonight the drinks are on the house.
- put or set one's house in order:
- to settle one's affairs.
- to improve one's behavior or correct one's faults: It is easy to criticize others, but it would be better to put one's own house in order first.
- to put or receive into a house, dwelling, or living quarters: More than 200 students were housed in the dormitory.
- to give shelter to;
lodge: to house flood victims in schools.
- to provide with a place to work, study, or the like: This building houses our executive staff.
- to provide storage space for;
be a receptacle for or repository of: The library houses 600,000 books.
- to remove from exposure;
put in a safe place.
- to stow securely.
- to lower (an upper mast) and make secure, as alongside the lower mast.
- to heave (an anchor) home.
- to fit the end or edge of (a board or the like) into a notch, hole, or groove.
- to form (a joint) between two pieces of wood by fitting the end or edge of one into a dado of the other.
- to take shelter;
- of, pertaining to, or noting a house.
- for or suitable for a house: house paint.
- of or being a product made by or for a specific retailer and often sold under the store's own label: You'll save money on the radio if you buy the house brand.
- served by a restaurant as its customary brand: the house wine.
Cookiecook•ie (kŏŏk′ē),USA pronunciation n.
- a small cake made from stiff, sweet dough rolled and sliced or dropped by spoonfuls on a large, flat pan (cookie sheet) and baked.
sweetheart (a term of address, usually connoting affection).
- a person: a smart cookie; a tough cookie.
- an alluring young woman.
- [South Atlantic U.S.](chiefly North Carolina). a doughnut.
- a bun.
- toss or spill one's cookies, [Slang.]to vomit.
Cakecake (kāk),USA pronunciation n., v., caked, cak•ing.
- a sweet, baked, breadlike food, made with or without shortening, and usually containing flour, sugar, baking powder or soda, eggs, and liquid flavoring.
- a flat, thin mass of bread, esp. unleavened bread.
- a shaped or molded mass of other food: a fish cake.
- a shaped or compressed mass: a cake of soap; a cake of ice.
- [Animal Husb.]a compacted block of soybeans, cottonseeds, or linseeds from which the oil has been pressed, usually used as a feed or feed supplement for cattle.
- a piece of cake, [Informal.]something easily done: She thought her first solo flight was a piece of cake.
- take the cake, [Informal.]
- to surpass all others, esp. in some undesirable quality;
be extraordinary or unusual: His arrogance takes the cake.
- to win first prize.
- to form into a crust or compact mass.
cak′y, cak′ey, adj.
- to become formed into a crust or compact mass.
Nestle Toll House Cookie Cake have 6 photos it's including Half Sheet, Double Trouble, Nestle Toll House Cookie Cake #3 Full Sheet, Nestle Toll House Cookie Cake #4 Southland NTHC 8, Cookie Cake Slices, NTHCbyCLogoFINAL. Here are the pictures:
Nestle Toll House Cookie Cake serves as a natural area that may give a gorgeous setting and neat, though no important element of a property lifetime of the park is also very good when viewed from your area of wellness, but apart from that the playground also has a work as a method pretty specifically to enhance the look the house itself, as well as in conditions of the placement of the playground might be found at the backside of the house, alongside the house or before the house, however it seems very difficult for the moment to create a park on the occupancy of our limited land became one of the major causes why individuals are unlikely to create a garden at home them, when infact several techniques or solutions that we can do to get around it, for it was at this juncture we've organized some tips for farming with small area about the front yard of the home.
In restructuring the playground's territory is thin program, we ought to contemplate several things ranging from the option of flowers, spacing from eachother so that although the park is little but nonetheless wonderful and great in-view, more Nestle Toll House Cookie Cake could we observe such recommendations below.
Selection of Plants. Picking flowers for that garden having a modest or slender land that might be one crucial to achievement in creating a garden with limited terrain, choose flowers having a small size to ensure that more woods we could plant so that more decorative and more fascinating without a doubt.