The article of Stop Basement Flooding was uploaded on October 27, 2017 at 7:40 am. This post is published under the Basement category. Stop Basement Flooding is tagged with Stop Basement Flooding, Stop, Basement, Flooding..
Stopstop (stop),USA pronunciation v., stopped or (Archaic) stopt;
- to cease from, leave off, or discontinue: to stop running.
- to cause to cease;
put an end to: to stop noise in the street.
- to interrupt, arrest, or check (a course, proceeding, process, etc.): Stop your work just a minute.
- to cut off, intercept, or withhold: to stop supplies.
- to restrain, hinder, or prevent (usually fol. by from): I couldn't stop him from going.
- to prevent from proceeding, acting, operating, continuing, etc.: to stop a speaker; to stop a car.
- to block, obstruct, or close (a passageway, channel, opening, duct, etc.) (usually fol. by up): He stopped up the sink with a paper towel. He stopped the hole in the tire with a patch.
- to fill the hole or holes in (a wall, a decayed tooth, etc.).
- to close (a container, tube, etc.) with a cork, plug, bung, or the like.
- to close the external orifice of (the ears, nose, mouth, etc.).
- to check (a stroke, blow, etc.);
- to defeat (an opposing player or team): The Browns stopped the Colts.
- [Boxing.]to defeat by a knockout or technical knockout: Louis stopped Conn in the 13th round.
- [Banking.]to notify a bank to refuse payment of (a check) upon presentation.
- [Bridge.]to have an honor card and a sufficient number of protecting cards to keep an opponent from continuing to win in (a suit).
- to close (a fingerhole) in order to produce a particular note from a wind instrument.
- to press down (a string of a violin, viola, etc.) in order to alter the pitch of the tone produced from it.
- to produce (a particular note) by so doing.
- to come to a stand, as in a course or journey;
- to cease moving, proceeding, speaking, acting, operating, etc.;
- to cease;
come to an end.
- to halt for a brief visit (often fol. by at, in, or by): He is stopping at the best hotel in town.
- stop by, to make a brief visit on one's way elsewhere: I'll stop by on my way home.
- stop down, (on a camera) to reduce (the diaphragm opening of a lens).
- stop in, to make a brief, incidental visit: If you're in town, be sure to stop in.
- stop off, to halt for a brief stay at some point on the way elsewhere: On the way to Rome we stopped off at Florence.
- stop out:
- to mask (certain areas of an etching plate, photographic negative, etc.) with varnish, paper, or the like, to prevent their being etched, printed, etc.
- to withdraw temporarily from school: Most of the students who stop out eventually return to get their degrees.
- stop over, to stop briefly in the course of a journey: Many motorists were forced to stop over in that town because of floods.
- the act of stopping.
- a cessation or arrest of movement, action, operation, etc.;
end: The noise came to a stop. Put a stop to that behavior!
- a stay or sojourn made at a place, as in the course of a journey: Above all, he enjoyed his stop in Trieste.
- a place where trains or other vehicles halt to take on and discharge passengers: Is this a bus stop?
- a closing or filling up, as of a hole.
- a blocking or obstructing, as of a passage or channel.
- a plug or other stopper for an opening.
- an obstacle, impediment, or hindrance.
- any piece or device that serves to check or control movement or action in a mechanism.
- a feature terminating a molding or chamfer.
- an order to refuse payment of a check.
- See stop order.
- the act of closing a fingerhole or pressing a string of an instrument in order to produce a particular note.
- a device or contrivance, as on an instrument, for accomplishing this.
- (in an organ) a graduated set of pipes of the same kind and giving tones of the same quality.
- Also called stop knob. a knob or handle that is drawn out or pushed back to permit or prevent the sounding of such a set of pipes or to control some other part of the organ.
- (in a reed organ) a group of reeds functioning like a pipe-organ stop.
- an individual defensive play or act that prevents an opponent or opposing team from scoring, advancing, or gaining an advantage, as a catch in baseball, a tackle in football, or the deflection of a shot in hockey.
- a piece of small line used to lash or fasten something, as a furled sail.
- an articulation that interrupts the flow of air from the lungs.
- a consonant sound characterized by stop articulation, as p, b, t, d, k, and g. Cf. continuant.
- the diaphragm opening of a lens, esp. as indicated by an f- number.
- See stop bead.
- doorstop (def. 2).
- any of various marks used as punctuation at the end of a sentence, esp. a period.
- the word "stop'' printed in the body of a telegram or cablegram to indicate a period.
- stops, (used with a sing. v.) a family of card games whose object is to play all of one's cards in a predetermined sequence before one's opponents.
- a depression in the face of certain animals, esp. dogs, marking the division between the forehead and the projecting part of the muzzle. See diag. under dog.
- pull out all the stops:
- to use every means available.
- to express, do, or carry out something without reservation.
Basementbase•ment (bās′mənt),USA pronunciation n.
- a story of a building, partly or wholly underground.
- (in classical and Renaissance architecture) the portion of a building beneath the principal story, treated as a single compositional unit.
- the lowermost portion of a structure.
- the substructure of a columnar or arched construction.
Floodingflood•ing (flud′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- a form of psychotherapy in which the patient receives abrupt and intense, rather than gradual, exposure to a fear-producing situation.
This post about Stop Basement Flooding have 8 attachments it's including Expert: Prevent Basement Flooding Before It Starts - Perry Hall, MD Patch, Flood Control System, Standing Water In Basement, Prevent Basement Flooding With The Basement Flood Guardian - YouTube, Basement Flooding Prevention, Prevent Basement Flooding And Sewage Back-Ups, Preventing Basement Flooding : D.O.N.E. Restoration News. «, A Flooded Basement Where Water Entered Through The Hatchway Door. Below are the photos:
Creating the living room such that it feels rather very important to take notice and relaxed. The comfortable Stop Basement Flooding can make relatives who come to visit to feel at home, friends, or the visitors. If you could spend time discussing with them in this place, in addition to the nice feeling you could, would not be pleasant? Organizing interiordesign living by selecting a proper couch room you can begin types.
Choice of an effective seat and liking you, may support the look of a room that is living. Couch design can you select should correspond with the concept moved by the property itself. Stop Basement Flooding might seem weird if your contemporary living room full of seats contemporary and minimalist. Modern effect could be tougher extended in the event that you select a couch that has designs along with facts that are vintage that are other.
There are lots of choices of products as possible pick. Beginning one piece of lumber to metal or timber frame protected with fabric and foam multi-faceted. Lumber may strengthen the feeling if put in the area modern classic style. Nevertheless, a hot natural atmosphere can be added by software of wood in a minimal contemporary bedroom.
You employ to see publications or simply besides used a family room frequently, for engaging visitors. A couch that has a slick design will assist the overall look of the space. Nonetheless, the style have to be with the convenience presented consistent. We recommend which you avoid extremely limiting ease to be able to obtain the layout you prefer.
There are various alternatives slick style that now offers ease as you are able to select tablets. Therefore, do not accept one solution only. Again, do not want to purchase a couch for good style alone. To chair Stop Basement Flooding ought to be met first, you need as well as the look.
In case your household is little, making the living room doubles being a family-room, you should think about if filled all the time whether or not the product is durable. Once your requirements are attained, you can see for the type as well as the design. Is recommended to decide on era not a design that is not fixated by era. Thus, even though trend improved, visitor chairs appears outofdate or will not make uninterested.